Nick and Josh (sometimes simply typed out as NickJosh to save myself the energy of adding an unnecessary "and") are in town visiting with me and Mikey this week. Woot!
Yep. Last Friday we drove out to Orinda for a simple weekend trip and when we got back to Reno Sunday night we found them in the back of our car. Seeing as we are heading back to Orinda this weekend for Baby Shower Madness we decided to just let them chill out with us for the week.
So far the trip has been somewhat uneventful for them, though they don't seem to mind. Monday and Tuesday consisted of them playing Assassin's Creed on the Xbox and messing around with this open source 3D imaging program called Blender. They've branched out a little today and have started reading their books and playing Spider Solitaire. Also, a small amount of TV has been watched in between the mass gaming.
On Monday I toted them along with me to the blood lab where we got to wait around for an hour so I could have a blood glucose test done to check for gestational diabetes. They fought the boredom with their Nintento DS'. Then on Tuesday they had the privilege of joining me at my OB appt--I let them stay in the waiting room while I had the ol' belly measured (which, I am told, is "perfect size" at 30cm for 30 weeks).
Oh, and we also went swimming on Tuesday. Just so you all know I have made an effort to get them out of the house! And we are taking them to see Hancock tonight when Mike gets off work, at which point we will also be hitting up Cold Stone for some fabulous ice cream concoctions.
I will make an effort to take some pictures while they are here.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Boyz in the Hood: Part 1
Posted by Kylie at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, Woot!
I can not believe that they are so old. My gosh! So excited for your little baby to be born! Yeah
Post a Comment