Well, I've done it. I've acquired a new cell phone!
I called in asking about the Razor and Krzr which have both apparently been discontinued and are being phased out. In their place Motorola has ushered in the MotoW755. The name sucks, no doubt, but so far I'm liking the phone. Check 'er out:

I got the purple one. It seemed a little more fun than the gray one.
This morning I have figured out how to connect KyMoto (that's what I've named it in the phone settings) to KyPalm (my PDA). KyMoto and KyPalm are having a great time sending contacts from one to the other, but I think I'll need to download some new drivers onto KyPalm in order to get all of the fabulous bluetooth functions to operate.
Also, this morning I have discovered that my orange juice is half frozen. There are chunks of ice in it. I think I like it. Way to improvise, fridge! I've always been a fan of self-starters.

3 comments:
Ice chunk orange juice sounds so refreshing!
Nice work, fridge!
I like the purple!
I had a dream last night that you named your kid Fighty. Maybe your little girl is going to grow up to be a fighter.
Fighty? Mike says he doesn't like it.
Sorry. If it were up to me, I'd totally go with it.
Post a Comment