I hate 100 calorie packs. Mike can attest to this.
I have been sorely disappointed in the past few years as everything I ever loved has slowly been destroyed as it has been converted into 100 calorie packs. This works for some items, like chips--they still taste the same, but they are tiny...and I like tiny chips so all is well there. I can't complain about a miniature Dorito. But then they had to ruin my Kudos!
Rumor has it the original Peanut Butter Kudos bar still exists. The 100 calorie version tastes like crap, and for only 30 calories more I can have my beloved original! I have yet to find a store where I can purchase the non-100 calorie pack variety. If you find it, CLUE ME IN!

4 comments:
I'll be on the lookout.
Also, I haven't found snack size zip locks recently.
I'm rather upset by it.
Are you talking about the Spalleta's house, because I would totally binge over there when I would babysit them. Ahhh the creamy peanut buttery goodness! If you find them, let me know.
Haha! I love that you know who I'm talking about, Leisa.
I FOUND THEM!! Go to http://storefinder.mmmars.com/kudos/kudos.htm and select the Peanut Butter Kudos, put in your zip and search. Hopefully they will have them at a store near you!
Kylie, I know this might be pointless since you already found them...but I buy mine at Sam's Club in a variety pack with the M&M and Snickers type. Just in case you wanted this random info! :)
Post a Comment