I've been using the same phone for...actually, I'm not sure how long it's been. I'm going to say between 2 and 3 years.
To be honest, I've liked this phone. Aside from combating a crap battery, the phone has treated me well. No matter how many times I drop 'er, she still works! The phone has a 1.3 megapixel camera/camcorder. It plays music and has a MiniSD slot for extra storage space. It even has bluetooth. And I use none of this. I mostly just use the phone to make phone calls and as an alarm clock when traveling.
For a while now I have had the "opportunity" to upgrade to a new phone (with a 2-year contract, of course) but I have been putting this off because I haven't been very interested in any of the phones Verizon has to offer. They seem to have some cool things out there these days, but since I don't use any of the fabulous high-tech features I am torn.
For all you Verizon users out there, should I upgrade or not? Do you recommend the phone you have? I like flip phones because I don't have to lock the keys, but I'm not opposed to other options.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Time for a New Phone?
Posted by Kylie at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
If you can stomach spending over 200 (even with the new every two discount), get the Razor. She will do you right.
Do not, under any circumstances get the Chocolate. It sucks. Hard core.
Ah, good to know. I was wondering about the Chocolate. I will avoid it like the plague.
As for the Razor, I will check 'er out! My sister has one...actually I know lots of people who have one. Thanks Annee! (When did you add an extra "e" to that name of yours? I swear it was always Anne!)
I have a LG and they are really good. I love my phone! I got the new phone that came out and I thought that I wouldn't like it but I really do now! It is a great phone! How is Vegas? Good luck finding you a new phone!
Get the Crazor like me Kyker...it is like the razor but even cuter because it is a little smaller. I yike it a-yot!
Apparently Verizon has phased out the Razor and Krzr, but they have a newby called the Moto W755 that is apparently the replacement for those phones. I'm gonna check it out later today. We'll see how she compares...
(Tristan: I like LGs too! That's what I have right now, so I am having a hard time switching to a Motorola!)
Post a Comment