Surpise! This post's title is a quote from Juno, albeit a very short and obscure comment most people would never catch. I can promise, at one point in the movie (more specifically during the mall scene) Juno does say, "Kickin'. Kickin' away..." And my segues suck, so I'll just start a new paragraph now.
Yes, there is definitely a baby in here and it is pretty excited about something. I thought maybe the baby was a little ticked that my pants were tight, so I unbuttoned the top button to give the kid some room. Apparently that translated into, "There you go, slugger--why don't you just go wild in there!" What a little joker!
This baby is excited about something and I can't help but wonder what that something is. I'm going to assume it has just found its feet or maybe it just discovered how to suck its thumb. Either would equate to a very exciting moment, I'd think.
So here's the deal, peeps. In two weeks I have scheduled an ultrasound where the gender of this baby will hopefully be discovered. I have warned it against any and all leg crossing and I'm pretty sure it is going to cooperate. Check back on May 19th for a (hopefully) wonderful surprise! Keep your fingers crossed. But not your legs--it will only encourage the baby.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Kickin. Kickin Away...
Posted by Kylie at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You are one of the most hilarious people I know. Your writing always makes me laugh out loud.
I will keep my legs open like a Dutch Prostitute- just to make sure baby gets the vibes.
HA!
Hi Kylie - its Kristine's cousin Julie Melissa...congrats! You look so happy! Great to see you via blog. haha Enjoy the pregnancy...believe it or not that's the easiest part! Get your sleep now. :)
So we ended up watching the last half of Juno after Kylie finished this post. That movie just gets better every time I watch it. I could really go for some orange Tic Tacs right now...
I'm hoping for a girl or a boy... As long as the baby is one of those I'll be pretty stoked!
When i read the title i first thought of the time when Juno is in the hallway talking with Bleeker about the girl he is taking to prom.
But... i've only watched the movie once.
What do I know?
You are FUNNY!
Kylie, it has been forever! I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you guys. I've established a no-leg-crossing rule until May 19th just for you... and slugger.
Post a Comment