Think pink, my friends. We're having a GIRL!

Mike and I went in for our 20-week checkup and got to see all of our little girly's phalanges (this is comforting after the dream I had last night in which my baby had only 4 fingers on one of his hands--boy was that dream wrong!) as well as her legs and arms and head...and spine and feet and heart...and bladder and stomach and pretty much everything else. Also, I have been watching too much Juno recently. You should just know that.
It was a great experience and Mike has emerged triumphant after guessing our baby was a girl. She was pretty wiggly so the ol' Dr. had a tough time figuring out whether the baby was male or female; after about 5 minutes of searching from different angles it was determined that we are in fact having a girl, as you can see from this attractive shot!

What does this mean? This means we can now start thinking of a name and that all of you dear people can start buying us presents! I mean...you can start...yeah, actually you can go ahead and buy us presents. Gift cards and cash money are always welcome. Also, we take personal checks. (Sorry, no credit cards.)

10 comments:
Yep! Our little daughter is quite the wiggly little kiddo! I'm very excited to have a sweet little girl!
Congrats on getting the first comment, Mikey! Of course I can't guarantee she's going to be sweet. But wiggly--definitely. Definitely. More than you know...
Hooray for the Comfolteys! So exciting!
Congratulations!!! This is so exciting!
Oh man, congrats on the baby girl!
I've got a name in mind: Severusina.
I think it's brilliant.
Yeah for Kyker and Shmikey! Congrats!!! Ah (gasp) a name is born! Kykeria...Shmikeria! Between Mariah and me you will have the best named little chick in town.
Shmikeria Severusina Comfoltey.
That's it.
Your child is named.
Check.
I hope she won't have a speech impediment.
Congrats! Girls are so fun! I won't be able to make it to your shower on wednesday because I work. Dang it! But I hope you get lots and lots of cute baby stuff.
Congratulations! Girls are fun...to shop for. I love having a little baby girl. Yay, so happy for you two!
Kylie,
It has been a long time! I just wanted to say congrats! I'm so excited for you and Mike! I just can't get enough of the Laney girls!
Congrats!
Vindie
Post a Comment