Yeah, I'm not actually packing heat. But I am hot from packing. Apparently 76 degrees makes you feel pretty warm when you are shoving tupperware into boxes!
So today Mike and I picked up our moving truck. We reserved a 17' U-Haul, but when we got there to pick it up they had already given it away to someone else. Instead they gave us a 26' truck and there is no way we will possibly fill that sucker. Maybe we'll just drive the Jeep into the moving truck, too. Save on gas.
Yep! We're moving to Reno! Friday morning at 5am we will be on the road, baby. And the cats will hopefully be drugged up and quiet for the trip...
Back to packing!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Packing Heat
Posted by Kylie at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So did you guys sell your house? Are you buying or renting out there? Good luck with the move!
I packed heat at my bug job.
Also, I just got a little sad knowing you will no longer live in that cute little house.
So many memories...remember when we hated Walmart so much that we went back to your house and yelled about it for like, 5 hours?
Sigh.
When we moved from our tiny 1-bedroom apartment in Provo we filled a 17' truck to the brim! Next time we WILL need a 26-footer.
I feel your pain about the truck- we reserved a 12 foot for our recent cross country move but of course it was "gone" and we had to use the 17 foot one. "It has the same gas mileage" they said. Right.
Post a Comment