Saturday, May 10, 2008

TOTALLY FREE!

I couldn't help but post this. I was bored and was shuffling around on Craigslist. I clicked on the "free" link under the "for sale" section in Provo/Orem. Here's what I found:

"2 Boxes of Cheerios (Pleasant Grove)


Reply to: sale-672816999@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-08, 9:31AM MDT


I'm clearing out some food storage! I don't just want to throw it away because maybe someone can use it. I have two 15 oz boxes of regular Cheerios. They ARE expired (dec 25 07), I'm sure they are fine though, they've been stored in a clean dry area. The boxes are in tact, except that I took off the Box Top points.

Let me know if you need these, if no one contacts me, I'll probably toss them out in a few days.

I will delete this ad as soon as they're gone!"

2 comments:

Mike said...

Oh man! I hope I can get a hold of this person before the boxes are gone!! This is like, the best deal ever!!

the skiz said...

That is hilarious! Oh, I'm speechless!