It's been a week since my last post. Oops! Don't worry--it's been a mostly boring week. The highlight was when I went to the park with my friend Emily and her kids yesterday. It was very eventful, ending with me making her son cry and throw a huge fit for about 30 minutes. I'll be a wonderful mother!
Today I have my first OBGYN appointment! Mikey is picking me up and going with me, after which we will hit up Costco for potatoes, cat litter and some other stuff I can't remember right now. Probably a 42" flat screen plasma. Kidding.
Being new at this pregnant business, I have no idea what is in store for me at today's appointment. Leisa says I may have an ultrasound, but not a normal ultrasound--sounds very daunting. I'm under the impression a Doppler will be used (not sure if I'm grammatically correct here...) to allow us to hear a heartbeat. I'm hoping something of consequence will happen so I will feel more like I'm pregnant and not just tired and queasy!
As I said in the title: to be continued...
Friday, March 7, 2008
To be continued...
Posted by Kylie at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment