First ultrasound: check!
Mikey went with me today and we had our first ultrasound. You'll all be happy to know we have an it! And it jumps around!When the doc did the ultrasound he measured the little guy and decided to move our due date up. So now instead of the due date being 10.9.08, it is 7.14.08. Can you believe that? Well don't, because it's actually 10.4.08--just a five day upgrade. Apparently our little guy is a speedy grower! But not that speedy...
Here is the ultrasound for your viewing pleasure. Some of you will be confused about what is going on, while those of you with kids will probably be able to figure out what's up. Except my mom who apparently sucks at deciphering ultrasounds (she just told me that, I'm not being mean). Personally I think this is a pretty clean picture--you can see the little arms and legs and take a look at those Xs. Totally crisp! Yep, our kid has two Xs. We're hoping the little dude will grow out of those.
Bonus! If you have issues with the above picture, try this one out. I labeled it for you!

8 comments:
Wook at the wittle arms and legs. So cute...little jumping bean!
Insides are gross.
Even the insides of friends.
Congrats you guys. Got your blog from Erin.
Thanks for the labeling! I suck on deciphering things too an an ultrasound. :-) Looks like things are going great! Keep that little bugger growing and maybe he'll be here before summer hits. :-)
Hello Kylie! Maybe you'll remember me - Amber Bain from Moreno Valley. One of your former Young Women leaders and we housesat and babysat you and your sibs too (I'll never forget the twins waking up in the middle of the night in the master bedroom and laughing maniacally!). I started blogging this year and then there was a comment from Leisa who found me through Kristine's blog. I found you on Kristine's. Now I can spy on you! :)
It was really fun to read your posts and I am so excited for you and your husband! A house, baby, graduation, move to Houston - you're all grown up! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!
I know you don't like baby advice so here is some advice for you, the prego mommy: If a male member of the lesser species touches your stomach without asking first and then says, "What are you doing here? (church for instance)You're about to pop aren't you?" when you are only 6 months pregnant...punch him and then demand he apologize via a chocolate gift. :) I am sure you will be the cutest prego!
Check us out if you get the notion:
tracybainfamily.blogspot.com
It was fun finding you! You have a great sense of humor when you write that had me chuckling a lot!
Take care of yourself and your bean!
Amber Bain
Cool! I didn't get an ultrasound until 18 weeks. It must be amazing to see your baby so small!
I sucked at deciphering ultrasounds as well. Even when Hazen's wee-wee was staring at me in the face, I still couldn't tell what it was. Eh, oh well. I'm glad that you're keeping us updated! You're a funny blogger- I like that. Bueno.
Thanks, guys! Glad you enjoyed the post. Except Myriah, who thinks insides are gross. bwahahaha
I love how you can reconnect with people through blogs! In fact, I'm going to write a post about it. :)
Post a Comment