Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gummi Bears, Bouncing Here and There and Everywhere...

Yesterday I was eating some gummy bears and the theme song to that 80's Disney cartoon popped into my head, which I naturally started to sing. Mike had no idea what I was singing and probably thought I was making it up. Anyone else remember this cartoon?? Shrimpy, colorful bears who drink special Gummi Bear Juice in order to bounce around and save the world from this crazed knight?

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Gummi Bears, Bouncing here and there and everywhere... Yeah, i know that show! I loved it, but is was sooooo scarrrry!

You know, i remember the theme song singer as being a little less passionate and operatic.

Kylie said...

Well that's the original, baby! We just don't notice these things as chillens. If we had noticed the operatic nature of the singer's voice we'd have laughed and never learned the words! Remember how opera is hilarious when you're little?

Marisa said...

"Do we remember the Gummi Bears?" More like, "Do we know every single word to the theme song and sing it every time someone even mentions the delicious gummy candy?" So funny. I love that you sang the theme song. It is important to keep these memories alive.

Brady and Rachel said...

I so loved that show, one of my favorites. They don't make cartoons like those anymore, so sad!

Leisa Waldron said...

I totally remember the gummi bears!!! Now I have the song stuck in my head.

Why don't they have cute cartoons like this for my kids to watch now! I showed it to Kadie and now she keeps asking if it is on TV. Woops. I remember it well sister, and I am going to try to find it on DVD for both of us! Love it!

the skiz said...

Man...I must REALLY be a loser. I don't even recognize the gummy bears! Maybe I should just blame it on my parents...we didn't have the disney channel. Yep. It's settled. My parents are losers, and I'm just the offspring of losers, carrying some traits that are sometimes dominant and sometimes recessive. :) Please refrain from commenting on which are which, because I know you definitely could.