Disclaimer: I'm not actually "blogging for friends." I mean...I'm not blogging in hopes of finding my bosom buddy or anything along those lines. Read on!
It's so easy to lose contact with people over the years. Once you finish school (check), move around (I've moved more times than my age), get married (I've only done this once, though), etc. you start realizing all the people you miss from the good ol' days.
One thing I think is totally awesome about having a blog is the chance it gives you to reconnect with old pals and long-lost fam. Not that I really have long-lost family, but I do have cousins I don't see very often who've run across my blog and it's so cool to be able to check on each other's lives via the Internet now! Such cousins include Erin and Rachel. Hey guys! Your kids are way cute!
Two of the friends I've been able to reconnect with are Shauna and Amber, neither of whom I've seen in ages! Actually...sorry, Shauna, but Amber wins--I haven't seen her since I was like 14. She used to babysit me and my siblings when our parents went out of town. Crazy!
I've also had some old pals from Danville pop in to read the blog (Anne, Marisa, Ashley) and it's fun to hear from them and see how their lives are progressing. I'm very impressed by how well everyone is doing and by the accomplishments we've had and the plans we're all making.
I hope 2008 will be a fabulous year for all of us! I know I have some big plans in the road ahead and I sure hope it will be a smooth road. Thanks to everyone who reads the blog! I hope you're entertained by the occasional funny line or image when you find yourself bored enough to come back!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Blogging for Friends
Posted by Kylie at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
HEY!
What about the friends that never got lost? WHAT ABOUT US?!?!?!?!?!?
sigh*
Oh, well naturally I just take you for granted.
Oh.
Well, i'm okay with that.
I MADE THE BLOG! So exciting! Even if I am a loser--and you mention that in your blog. That's okay. Friendships lost have been reclaimed. ;)
Winners, losers...who's keeping score?
Post a Comment