
Snood is back.
I was off Snood for years. The addiction started during my freshman year at BYU. My roomie and pal Kristine and I somehow came upon the game, which we then downloaded. After that it was out of our hands. It had taken us in; enveloped us in its grimacing faces and mostly-predictable aimer. We used to lie to each other and say we were doing homework, but one of us would always lean out and realize the lie that had been so truthfully told. We were both playing Snood. For hours on end. Once it became 3:45am (maybe later) one of us would force the other to turn it off and go to sleep.
I went cold turkey that summer. That was the summer of 2003. I've been off Snood ever since. Until now, that is.
The devils that be downloaded it onto my computer. I have no recollection of making the conscious decision and necessary clicking actions in order to put it on my computer. But there it is, in my quick launch/recent applications start bar. How it came to be there is a mystery.
If Snood were drugs, I've probably overdosed by now.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Snood: A Classic Addictive Downfall
Posted by Kylie at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Give me the link baby. I love internet crack.
http://www.womgames.com/index.php
Enjoy the crack :)
Emily Haycock and I had the same freshman dorm addiction. We used to see Snood when we closed our eyes at night.
Man, where have you guys BEEN?!
I started Snooding when i was a Junior in High School.
It was so cool and so secret. Not many of my peers were Snooding at the time.
I tried to tell them about it, but they just didn't understand.
I don't remember how i found out about Snood... but that doesn't matter. All that mattered was that i loved it.
Of course, i had to quit when my parents noticed that i was becoming moody and irritable, my friends stopped calling, and i gained about 70 pounds.
I tried to convince them that i could have a "healthy" relationship with Snood, and when i moved in with Kylie, i started up again, presumably in a "healthy" way.
Who was I kidding? Days and nights and days and nights would be spent Snooding, and i lost all sense of self.
Thankfully, my version of Snood started performing slower and slower, and it just wasn't giving me the high that i desired. So i quit. I'm proud to say that i have been Snood free since 2005.
I must admit that Ky's post has made me rethink my position on Snood. I even went to the website and hung around it a little bit.
But i'm not gonna do it.
I'M NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment