Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And...We Have Basement!

This past weekend we had the basement drywalled. In other words, you can now tell what the end-product will be! WOOHOO!

I wish the entire basement was finished at this point, but the drywall was a huge milestone. Yesterday we passed the drywall inspection and were all hyped up about the mudding/taping dude to come at 7pm. Naturally he didn't show. Can't say we're all that surprised! He's supposed to be here at 4pm today so we're keeping our fingers crossed!

UPDATE: I never finished this post yesterday so I'm happy to say the mudding/taping dude, Francisco, did come last night with two other men. They got a great amount finished and will be back for more today! I can't wait for them to do the texturing so we can get the rest finished! I'll take a picture sometime and post 'er up for your viewing pleasure.

0 comments: