A few funny Sky moments from January :)
1.10
Watching the tub drain.
Sky: "I want it to be called a swirl-pool."
Mike: "Oh yeah? A swirl pool?"
Sky: "Because it SWIRRRRRRLS!"
Love her logic.
1.11
Me: "Are you excited about Harp's birthday, Sky?"
Sky: "Uh huh. Yup! Because I really want to get a piece of that cake..."
Later in the day, Harper dumped her cup of water onto the kitchen floor. I was washing off a plate, so I threw a paper towel onto the table and said I'd clean it up in a minute. Sky jumped out of her chair, grabbed the paper towel and climbed under the table to clean up the spill.
Me: "Oh, wow! Thank you, Sky!
Sky: "Oh, Mom. You know I'm your special helper every day!"
And later yet:
Sky: "If I give you a hug and a kiss can I put on a puppet show for you?"
Me: "Okay, yes! {hug and kiss} A short one?"
Sky: "Yep. Just like you're short."
1.13
Mike: "Do you like that we're in Sharing Time with you now?
Sky: "Yeah, but you don't."
Mike: "What do you mean?"
Sky: "You know, 'cause they just shoved you into CTR 4s, hello!"
1.14
Me: "Thanks for all of your help today, Sky."
Sky: "Ha! Mom, you know I'm your special helper every day, right?"
Me: "Yes, I do! But I wanted to say thank you."
Sky: "And when Harp grows up more, she will be Dad's special helper. Because...he needs it."
1.28
Sky: "Tomorrow is your BIRTHDAY, Mom!!!"
Me: "Yes, it is!"
Sky: "What kind of cake do you want for your birthday?"
Me: "Oh! I don't know, are you making me a cake?"
Sky: "Haha, not by myself! Well, I'm going to help Dad."
Me: "Oh good. Did Dad say he is making a cake?"
Sky: "No. But, I just think he is."
Later in the evening, while watching the DVD of the Merry Little Christmas Show performance:
Me: "Here comes Laney!"
Sky: "Yeah, haha! In jammies. Why are they wearing jammies?!"
Me: "Because, that's what costume they were supposed to wear for their dance."
Sky: "Ha! Because they don't have any better clothes?!"
A few minutes into the next dance:
Sky: "Rudolf is REAL! And his nose, too!"
Friday, February 1, 2013
January Skyisms
Posted by Kylie at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment