Saturday, December 3, 2011

3 Troubles and Christmas Setup

In the later part of this week, I had my Wells Fargo debit card number jacked and had to cancel it, couldn't get my ING debit to work (turns out it was simply never activated), and fell down the stairs carrying Harper.

I have learned not to spend money ever. And never to use stairs.

Okay, so maybe I haven't learned those things but I did order a new debit, activate the other and have been entirely cautious while walking down the stairs with kids in arm.

Today we are setting up for Christmas. Sky is SO excited for "Wanta" to come this year. She wants him to bring her a camera that really works. She says she is going to be really, really nice and good at sharing so he'll be motivated to make her camera dreams come true. We are encouraging this behavior.

In fact, I am in the process of creating a responsibility chart for Sky, which includes things like "say prayers," "share," and "eat meals." Eating meals will be the most challenging of those three. "Stay in bed" might be another toughy, but she's already got "brush teeth" down.

Christmas tree time!

0 comments: