Wednesday, December 7, 2011

10 Months Old!

Harper will be 11 months old in five days, so I figured it's about time I got around to posting her 10-month post.

I took the pictures when she turned 10 months, but Mike has created a death hole in the office and I was afraid to enter until now. I have to be brave. For the children.

Harper learned so much between months 9 and 10! Suddenly she learned to stand (and prefers to stand at all times of day), teeth were working their way out of her gummy smile and she started signing more reliably. And did I mention the whole this-kid-could-eat-a-horse thing? Because she is hollow. Constantly hungry and so dang cute.

Here! Pictures!

This one is blurry, but it has the seahorse and it's still cute.

And here she comes to steal my lens cover.

Sneaky, sneaky.

A proper munching.

And a proper big sister attack.

More to come in a few days. Phew, I'm glad I finally got that done! I hope I can find my way back out of this cave of wonders.

1 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

I love how alarmed she looks when Sky is holding her. That's awesome. Her eyes are soooo blue!!!