Sky went upstairs to use the bathroom a few minutes ago. She has been changing underwear multiple times per day, simply because she wants to wear every pair she owns every day, so I asked her not to change her underwear. Then she came down with a different pair of pants on.
Sky: "Close your eyes, Mom!"
Me: "Sky, why did you change you pants?"Sky: "Because these pants are really pretty."
Me: "I know, but you were wearing a different pair of pants when you went upstairs."
Sky: "Well, I am the prettiest girl so I need these pretty pants."
Me: "I know, but you were wearing a different pair of pants when you went upstairs."
Sky: "Well, I am the prettiest girl so I need these pretty pants."
Me: "I'm not pretty?"
Sky: "Oh! Well, yes, you are. But I am the prettiest girl. Too... So I need to wear these pretty pants today."
Me: "Now I have to wash two pairs of pants instead of one."
Sky: "Well that's okay. These ones are really pretty."
Sky: "Well that's okay. These ones are really pretty."
So logical. As Sky would say, "it just makes sense."

1 comments:
this kid makes more sense than most grownups I know!!
Post a Comment