Sky peed on me.
She said she had to go potty, so I took her to the bathroom. As I was lifting her onto the toilet she decided to pee mid-air. When I questioned her motives, she answered, "I don't know! I don't want you to be mad at me!"
But I got mad.
I said, "Would you be mad at me if I peed all over you?" She answered, "No! I wouldn't!"
(I decided it was best not to test that answer.)
I sent Sky to her room to wait for me while I changed my peed-on clothes and put the rug in the washing machine. I was walking back to her room to get her dressed and right before I walked in she said, "I give up."
What have I learned from this experience? It's impossible to be mad at a 2-year-old who is telling herself, "I give up?" while sitting naked with her arms folded.
And that I shouldn't jokingly send Leisa a chat message saying I am going to become a Jehovah's Witness so they'll stop coming to my door, which is what I did immediately before being peed on.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Pee and Surrender
Posted by Kylie at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hahahaa...I am so glad you documented it!
Aarghh!!! Well, that'll teach you to move a little faster! And next time the JW's come by, have Sky pee on them...
Seriously, hilarious Kylie! You have inspired me to get back in the habbit of blogging cause otherwise future generations would be deprived of the awesomeness that is real life! I love it!
Post a Comment