Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Strolling

I want to take this moment to state publicly how much I love...

our new stroller.

It is so cool. Harper can lay down and look up at the sky, while Skylar sits above Harper and points out every bird, dog and pile of horse manure we pass. I can push it with one hand if I feel so inclined, which I often do.

After Mike gets home tonight, I will love it even more because he stopped by Toys "R" Us to pick up this baby! Until now we have been using an ingenious system of ribbons I've rigged to hold Sky's sippy and treat cup. I'm brilliant, but I really don't need to show it off all the time. People's feelings get hurt, ribbons get cut, I lay the smack-down and all hell breaks loose.

No, the stroller was not cheap. Not even close. Maybe I should buy it some L'Oreal?

Because it's worth it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like it! Some things are just worth the money...