My friend Christy has inspired me to become a coupon freak.
Maybe not a real coupon freak...fanatic. That might be a better word for it. I don't have time to become a true coupon freak like the people on Extreme Couponing.
Anyway, I've been clipping (and printing) my coupons and just took my first couponing excursion. Bought $118.78 worth of products for a grand total of:
$27.08
And almost half of that total was spent on Zyrtec for Mike.
Thank you. Thank you very much.
(And thank you, Christy!!!)

4 comments:
Way to go! I like to coupon whenever I have a chance.
Wow! I'm a couponer but not that good! Tell me the secret!
Did my last comment disappear?
I like to coupon but I'm not that good. Will you let me in on the secret?
Yeah, you need to hook me up too! Why didn't we talk about that last night????? (We talked about everything else... :) )
Post a Comment