Sunday, April 10, 2011

Harper's Blessing Day

Harper's blessing was today, and we were lucky enough to have my entire family and Big Nick here for it! Our house rocked! 

Here's little Harper Girl, being adorable (and a little bit blurry...sorry):

And a shot of the whole fam!

Here's one of our little family, taken by the lovely and talented Leisa:

I have a bunch of pictures I want to post from the weekend (mostly from Leisa's camera--thanks for letting me upload those, Leis!), but I only have a few minutes to use the computer now so there you go. 

This was a great weekend and a fun blessing day! Thank you SO MUCH for coming, everyone! It means a lot to us that you all made the trek for Harper's blessing. :)

Oh, man. These girls are going to be bored to tears with only me to hang out with once tomorrow rolls around...

1 comments:

Brittany B said...

She's getting so big! Looks like lots of fun with the whole family.