Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter was almost a week ago, but I haven't been on the desktop to upload the pictures until now and the girls looked so cute in their matchy dresses!

This one is even cuter if you pretend Harp is smiling and not flailing her arms:



Harper's Stuff:

She got a fun rattle, some little wobbly Weeble guys, a "Little Sister" onesie from Papa G and Grammy, a ducky and a new dress.

Sky's Stuff:

Sky got a doctor's kit, coloring book, stickers, a bunny, a book from Papa G and Grammy and a new dress. Oh, and a cute little Zhu Zhu bunny who was smart enough to provide Sky with her magnifying glass to make egg-finding easier.

Sky had fun searching for eggs from the Easter Bunny! They had candy and surprises in them, like stickers and bouncy balls. That blasted Easter Bunny hid them a little too well and we were late to church. If he pulls that one again next year I'm not locking Hero in the garage for the night...

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Branden and Sarah said...

Your girls are so cute! I love having 2 girls, it's the best. Love the Easter dresses :)

Carla L. said...

soo cute! I wish I could have seen them on Easter - their dresses are adorable!