Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's a Boy!!

Whoa! Calm down! I'm not pregnant. Honestly, people; I don't have a death wish. I like having just one baby for the time being.  :)


But Leisa is pregnant and she's having a BOY!!! Kadie and Laney will have a little brother and Nick and Josh will finally get to see what a nephew looks like!

Congrats, Leisa! I am so excited!!!!!!!! 

Looks like I have some nephew shopping to do...

4 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Wicka wicka woot!

Congratulations Leisa!

Oh,this is going to be great!

My sister-in-law had two girls and a boy, and it's working out just great for them.

Leisa Waldron said...

Your blog looks so cute! And a post about me too...I feel sop special! :)

Kylie said...

Thanks! You are special. And so is your little BOY!! WOOT!!

Branden and Sarah said...

KYLIE!!! How the heck are you woman?!?! Your little gal is SO CUTE!! We just had a baby girl in March...isn't it just the best!

-sarah (young) mcdonald