Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Photos

Thanksgiving was fun this year! We visited the Bay Area and kept ourselves pretty busy hanging out with family and visiting friends. The usual.


Mike's family joined mine for Thanksgiving dinner, as did Morgan's BF Cade, my cousin Jared, his wife Liz and their new baby Jonas (so cute). There were 20 people, if I'm counting correctly (too tired to care about recounting right now).

As has become tradition, we took our family Christmas card photo--we always take a smiling one and a normal Laney version. I'm pretty sure Gabrielle thought I was going to chuck Sky into the pool, but I would never do that. Not until she can swim...



And here is a shot of the Comfoltey clan. Just a tad smaller than my side of the family.

To top it off, here's a cute shot of Skylar, taken by Leisa:

5 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

I love your blog with the birds. Very chic(k) and cute!

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous that Skylar! I can't believe how big she is.

Kylie said...

Thanks!!

emilein said...

Curtis and I had fun looking at these photos. We got a kick out of the goofy one. Skylar made the perfect face for what you were doing with her. lol. Curtis said that your brothers are just like his little brother, split in two. Glad to see you guys are having good times.

Kylie said...

Thanks, Em! Skylar always tries to cooperate for pictures. It's something I really admire about her.