Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holy Schnikes, We're Back!

Well, we are FINALLY into our new house and FINALLY have access to Internet again. Woot!


My computer, however, is still out of commission so I won't be able to post any pictures until Mikey gets 'er fixed up. That's probably a good thing seeing as the house is covered in boxes and miscellaneous things. 

Sky's room is all set up, so she feels fine about the mess. She wanted me to share that with you all.

3 comments:

Branden and Sarah said...

You know how it goes, someone finds you, then you see who is on their blog and then you see someone you know and all of a sudden fate led me to you! I was pretty stoked when I found you though...so good to see your cute family and that things are good for you!!!

Leisa Waldron said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the house! Glad you are up and running with the internet again! ;)

Kylie said...

I'm totally excited that you found my blog, Sarah! Something tells me you probably got the link from Kristine's blog...woot!

Leisa, I will take some pictures with my camera so you can flip through them while we're visiting because I have no idea how long it's going to take Mike to fix my computer.

Stupid viruses! Just look what they've done to my poor blog; it never gets updates anymore!