Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Skylar's Blessing

We had the opportunity to bless Skylar at my parents' house this Thanksgiving. 

It was great to have an intimate mostly-family setting to bless her in. Mikey did a great job and Sky looked so adorable in her little blessing dress! What a great experience for our little family.  :)



4 comments:

Our Little Family said...

What a beautiful baby and such a special occassion! What a neat experience to bless your baby. Kevin will be doing that pretty soon himself and I can't wait! It looks like you had a ton of fun! How is Reno treating you?

Myriah Cohen said...

First off, nice work with the redesign!

And second, I'm really glad Mikey help up the Skylarnater for the "congregation" to see.

jo said...

What a fabulous family little Skylar has. She is such a cutie pie! So glad you keep us posted (no pun intended).

Kylie said...

Well thanks, guys!!

Jo, you definitely intended that pun. I just know it.