Skylar has hit a little milestone today: her umbilical cord finally came off and revealed a cute little belly button underneath!
Yay!
I'm debating whether or not to post a picture of said belly button. I don't think I will, but with enough requests I could be swayed to change my mind.
Still, I think some kind of picture is due at this point. Here is a cute one I took of Sky and Mikey with my trusty cell phone last week, pumpkin hat courtesy of Grammy (aka: my mom):

9 comments:
It's about time we see a pic of the little cutie! Post more!
I showed that picture to anyone who would look. I walked around with it at work and kept telling people to look. Everyone would "ohhh and ahh."
Then they would say, "is that your niece?"
"Nope, just some people I know."
Maybe I should have said "close friends" and it would have been less weird.
Anyway, DO NOT show me any sort of weird umbilical cord business. It's too creepy.
Yes! I have been waiting for this! She is so cute. :) What a cute picture of her and Mikey. Daddy's girl already I can tell. :) Um, yes, belly buttons are so cute. Kadie has a cinnamon roll belly button and I love it!
This is SO CUTE! <3
What a, dare I say, little Pumpkin!
And I agree, no need for belly button pictures. I had no idea moms loved their kids belly buttons so. Keep it up with the Halloweeny pics. I know there is a witch outfit around somewhere.
way cute. I love daddy/baby pictues. I can feel the love there. you guys did good. she's adorable!
Curtis says hi
this is a beautiful picture! can I come meet her?
Haha! Okay, first of all...I was not planning to post any umbilical cord pictures. If any picture were to be posted, it would be an innocent little scab-free belly button. Sheesh! What do you people think I am? It's like when I told Mike her umbilical cord was almost off and he said, "What? You want to KEEP it?!" Honestly people...I'm not a lunatic.
Glad you all like the picture! And yes, Whitney! COME MEET HER!!! :)
Yea! My mom and I want to come perhaps the weekend of November 14th?? I need to give you a call.
Woohoo!! November 14th works for us! Call me, woman!
Post a Comment