Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kylie: 39.5 Weeks Huge

Here's one for all you peeps out there!


After receiving multiple threats and "requests" for one last picture of Pregnant Kylie, I had Mikey take a quick shot last night. So here you go! This is me at 39.5 weeks (out of 40). I won't be sad to say goodbye to this look:


For comparison's sake, here's a little reminder of how I looked at 27 weeks.

6 comments:

AnnEE said...

Thank you! You are adorable, but I can imagine you're horribly uncomfortably. I'll put in a good word for tomorrow. It's a great birthday!!

Kylie said...

Lol no prob, Anne! I would love to have a baby tomorrow. I'll see what I can do! Otherwise we're looking at Saturday as the big day :)

Our Little Family said...

Holy Cow...you look good pregnant! You look very maternal(in a good way). Good luck with the labor and delivery. I look forward to seeing pictures of the new addition to your family. -Ashley

Leisa Waldron said...

She is sticking STRAIGHT OUT THERE! She is ready to come to earth! Yay, tiny baby!!! I love your shoulder shrug you do in pictures. I can't wait to see you and her really soon!

Unknown said...

Hka, how are you standing up? It looks like you are going to fall on yo face. Push Hka!

The Davis Family said...

This is the greatest picture in the world! All you need is a "lollypop", clicking your heals together as you step side to side with a small yet tiny jerk to the head singing "We are the lollypop kids"!