With only HOURS to go until D-Day (delivery day, of course), I'm a little freaked out. Let's be honest. I'm about to have a kid. That's pretty weird.Mike and I are so freaking excited!
We're pretty excited here as well. First, because we are going to become grandparents -- YEAH!! Second, because we know how incredibly wonderful, happy and proud you are are going to feel when this little bundle of joy finally arrives!Love and Good Wishes,Gabrielle & TED
It will be better than Christmas! Can't wait!!!!
Doritos = Party.
congrats!! I love the name! So cute. Hope you are doing well Ky.
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
4 comments:
We're pretty excited here as well. First, because we are going to become grandparents -- YEAH!! Second, because we know how incredibly wonderful, happy and proud you are are going to feel when this little bundle of joy finally arrives!
Love and Good Wishes,
Gabrielle & TED
It will be better than Christmas! Can't wait!!!!
Doritos = Party.
congrats!! I love the name! So cute. Hope you are doing well Ky.
Post a Comment