Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Past 3 Weeks...

Tomorrow, Skylar will turn 3 weeks old! Crazy!

That means a lot of things, but to all of you it means a huge lack of pictures documenting said past 3 weeks. I'd say it's time I whip my tush into gear and post some dang pictures.

Here are some of our favorite shots so far. Enjoy!







6 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

You had a baby!

And she looks like Mike!

I've been dying to know really what she looked like.

Unknown said...

What a stinkin cutie!

Kylie said...

Thanks! We think she's pretty gorgeous :)

Leisa Waldron said...

Finally! She is so cute, SO CUTE!!! Every picture is adorable. I can't wait to see her in ONE WEEK!!!

Leisa Waldron said...

She is still so cute. I can't stop looking at the pictures kyk. I love how she has her hands clasped in the bottom one. :)

Kylie said...

Hahaha! You are hilarious! I'm glad her cuteness hasn't changed since you saw the pictures 2 hours ago :)