I know, I know. I have been the laziest excuse for a blogger these past 2.5 weeks. Pretty lame.
In my defense, I hardly got online the first week after Skylar was born--my momma was in town and she and the baby kept me plenty entertained. Then my dad and brothers came to visit that weekend. Oh yeah, and I was tired and drugged up; who knows what I would have typed?!
When Sky turned 10 days old I started a post. I had the best intentions of posting some cute pictures, but Mike's laptop has no space left on the harddrive. In other words, though I wanted to post some pictures I couldn't use the convenient laptop to do such and couldn't drag myself into the office to get 'er done. This proves my sheer laziness, but happens to be the real reason for my lack of blogging. I may as well tell the truth, right?
Then I started to read. Yep. After I finished the Harry Potter series I searched around the house and read everything I could find. I never used to read, so the selection was pretty sparse and I quickly ran out of books to read. That was before I had the baby and I'm sure I posted an extreme number of posts during that month.
When my mom came to stay with us a couple of weeks ago, she brought me the entire Twilight series (4 books). I started it last Wednesday or Thursday and I am already on book 3. I know! Believe me, I had my doubts about reading a series about vampires. I never got into Buffy and certainly didn't follow along with the break off series Angel. But as it happens, I really like these books. A lot.
At this rate, I'll be done reading the series very soon. I can't promise anything, but I'm guessing I'll be back on the blog train when that happens. I'll at least make more of an effort to go into the office on occasion...

0 comments:
Post a Comment