For the past 3 weekends, we have been out of town. In fact, we have been out of town for more than half of our weekends since we moved to Reno! Our ward definitely thinks we are inactive.
This weekend, however, we will be sticking around. I don't know if we'll be doing much with the weekend, but we'll actually be in Reno for once and not driving through California! As much as I love visiting our families over the weekend, I have never spent so much time in a car as I have since May and am perfectly happy to have a break from long hours of driving.
Here are some things we may do this weekend:
- Get a crib!
- Rearrange bedroom to make room for said crib.
- Return some stuff to Target. (This is very likely as it will take all of 4 minutes to accomplish.)
- Relax at home.
- Hang out with some new friends.
- Fill out preregistration forms at the hospital.
- Set dental appointments.
That's all I got for now. Maybe we'll come up with something more interesting to do, but no matter what we end up doing with this weekend it will involve an extra 7 hours which would otherwise be spent driving. Yay!

2 comments:
Side Pony Sunday this Sunday.
But I just don't have enough length for a side pony!
Post a Comment