Today Mike and I are celebrating our 3rd anniversary! Hard to believe it's already been three years. Here's a little overview of our favorite years together (just the good parts):
Year 1: Got married! Bought a house, got a kitten and I graduated from BYU. It was a pretty great year!


Year 2: AKA: Year of the Cats. Kitten turned into a cat and had 3 kittens of her own, one of which we kept. I took a job as a marketing consultant, then as a "pro" blogger. Mike switched majors from mechanical engineering to computer science--definitely a great decision. Cat had 7 more kittens before she met up with the vet. Good thing we love kittens!


Year 2: AKA: Year of the Cats. Kitten turned into a cat and had 3 kittens of her own, one of which we kept. I took a job as a marketing consultant, then as a "pro" blogger. Mike switched majors from mechanical engineering to computer science--definitely a great decision. Cat had 7 more kittens before she met up with the vet. Good thing we love kittens!

Year 3: Got pregnant! Mikey graduated from BYU and took a job in Houston, which he then turned down after accepting a better job in Reno. We finished our basement and put the house up for sale, moved to Reno and Mikey started his job (which he loves). House is still waiting for the right buyer to come along, dangit.

As we enter year 4 we have plenty to be excited about and grateful for. Our little girl is due in 52 days and we can't wait! We hope for our house to sell soon so we can jump on the homeowner train in Reno. We are excited for another year together and can't wait to see what it brings!

5 comments:
Haha! I am glad that you still got a photo from me despite the fact that I am terrible at sending them to you. I swear I will get around to it.
WOW...3 Years! So much has happened and it sounds like life is better than ever! We were wondering why you didn't end up moving to Houston. I have never been to Reno, but I am sure that it is better than Houston. Kevin and I can't wait to get out of the summer heat here in Texas. We miss living near you guys!
Umm.. what are you pointing at?
And also, I love that I hadn't seen that wedding picture! It was a nice surprise, you know?
How are Hero and SideKick doing, anyway?
Those comments were a little spazy.
Sorry.
Myr: I am pointing at my stomach which happens to be protruding greatly in that picture; just need a better angle for you to get the real effect.
Hero is good. Sidekick is MIA. :(
Spazzy is your middle name.
Ah, yes, I knew it was a double z. Like jazz. Jazzy. Spazzy Mazzy .
Post a Comment