Mike just pointed out that the baby countdown is at 60. Weird! Let's take a poll:
With a maximum of 60 days, how long do you think it will be before Kylie has this baby?
The winner will be announced after the birth of said baby. It's the only way I know to determine the winner, after all!

15 comments:
I know you said maximum at 60 days, but I'm going to guess 64. Little Skylar Severus just needs some more time for bakin'.
You lose.
I am going for October 2nd for the actual date, I think that puts us at 58 days.
Let's make it more interesting... I think it will be either 2-4 AM or 5:30-8:30 PM
Why the specific time periods? There must be a technical reason behind that guess.
Wait, I lose just because I can't follow directions?
Fine, then I say the baby will be born in 53 days, and in Mikey fashion, between the hours of 6-7:30 AM, 9:45-11 AM, 2-6 PM or 7:59-8:05 PM.
You can do it, Sky!
Ohh, 7:59-8:05 PM! That's gonna be a tough one to hit!
You people really take this competition to heart. I like that. Can't wait for the results! Woot!
Well Mike, I really think this baby can do it. It's a small window, but she's a small kid.
The logic is brilliant.
Well, I'm going beyond 60 days as well! So there. 62 days. (my sister in law made fun of me when I guessed she'd be 6 days late, but I was the closest, she was 7 days over).
Ahh! Well I hope you're wrong!!
October 4th, 6 lbs 12 oz, brown hair, 19 inches long.
Ooh, you threw in hair color. Way to mix things up!
That is how I work yo.
Well I'm guessing she'll be a redhead. With blue eyes. and 27 inches long.
Post a Comment