Good news! Our lovely little house in Utah is FINALLY under contract! Mike and I can't be more pleased. We are hoping for our realtor to send us a picture of the house with a "SOLD" sign in front sometime soon. Otherwise I'll just have to doctor up an old photo of the house with my own version of a "SOLD" sign.
Mike and I are on the hunt for a house in Reno now. We (mostly I) have spent numerous hours scouring homes online and we have been out to see about 8 homes so far. Once our sale is final we will be taking this purchasing business very seriously. We are so happy the house will be sold before the baby comes! Whether or not we actually get into a house before then is another story, but whatev! We are just entirely pleased to have someone buying the house we put so much work into!
I'll keep ya updated, peeps.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Sale Pending!
Posted by Kylie at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Saweeeet! I am jealous. :)
That is Awesome...Congratulations! What would it be like to be a home owner? Too bad we won't own one for at least 3 more years :( Good luck on your house search!
Come on House!
Sell!
Sell!!!
That is very exciting! I'm glad to hear it.
Post a Comment