Oh, Harp. This girl really makes me laugh! Her mannerisms add so much to the hilarity; I wish I had all of these moments on video.
10.3
Harp (working on a puzzle): "Hey! I did it! I'm awesome."
10.3
Harp (working on a puzzle): "Hey! I did it! I'm awesome."
10.7
Harp: "Me come play with you, Mom! Me best friend!"
Harp: "Me come play with you, Mom! Me best friend!"
10.8
Harp: "Abe-C-D RED, Abe-C-D RED! I SPELL RED! I SPELL RED!"
(This was Harper singing a song Sky learned at TK. The real lyrics are, "R-E-D: RED; R-E-D: RED. I can spell RED. I can spell RED," sung to the tune of "Where is Thumbkin?")
Harp: "Abe-C-D RED, Abe-C-D RED! I SPELL RED! I SPELL RED!"
(This was Harper singing a song Sky learned at TK. The real lyrics are, "R-E-D: RED; R-E-D: RED. I can spell RED. I can spell RED," sung to the tune of "Where is Thumbkin?")
10.9
Harp: "I'm mad at the ghost."
Me: "What?"
Sky: "She's mad at the ghost."
Me: "Why are you mad at the ghost?"
Harp: "The ghost take all my stuff."
Me: "He's just a silly klepto ghost."
Harp: "Yeah."
10.15
Mike talking to me: *talk talk talk talk*
Harper, trying to get Mike's attention: "Hey."
Mike: *talk talk talk*
Harper, 2 seconds later: "Dad."
Me: *talk talk talk*
Harper: "Hey, stop talking."
10.23
Harp, proudly: "Me been going potty ALL DAY!"
10.24
Harper, eating a Fruit by the Foot: "Mmm. Dis yum is big."
Me: "Which one is big?"
Harper: "Dis um. Froop Roll Up by Fet."
10.24
Harper, eating a Fruit by the Foot: "Mmm. Dis yum is big."
Me: "Which one is big?"
Harper: "Dis um. Froop Roll Up by Fet."

0 comments:
Post a Comment