Tuesday, December 31, 2013

November Harpisms

11.1
Me: "Thanks, you little honey bear!"
Harp: "Me not honey bear! Haha! Me not your honey bear, Mom!"
Me: "You are my honey bear! I could gobble you up."
Harp: "No! Me not chocolate!"

11.2
Harp: "I'm pissed off."
Me: "What?!"
Harp: "I'm pissed off."
Me: "Um...you're upset?"
Harp: "I'm okay."

11.14
Harp: "Mommy, me don't want mine shadow."
Me: "Why not?"
Harp: "Because me don't want it."
Sky: "Just keep your shadow."
Harp: "Me don't want it, Sky."
Sky: "Turn around. Look. It's your shadow on the wall."
Harp, crying: "Me don't want that shadow."
Sky: "The only way to get rid of your shadow is to get rid of yourself. Like, get back in Mom's tummy."

11.21
Me: "It's Pink World over by Harper!"
Harper {wide-eyed, stares at me and removes her finger from her nose}
Sky: "Huh?"
Me: "Pink bowl, pink kitties, pink jammies."
Sky: "Harp was just picking her nose."
Harper, still staring at me like a deer in headlights, slowly breaks into a grin then carries on with breakfast.

11.30
Harp: "Where's dad?" 
Me: "He's sleeping."
Harp: "He's not going to work?"
Me: "Nope. Not today."
Harp: "Oh! Work's done?! Work is all gone now?!"

0 comments: