That isn't true, but it sort of feels like it right?
Christmas was so much fun this year! But before I can write a post about any of that, let's take a walk down memory lane so I can finally publish a blog post about Christmas 2011. :)
I have a whole file full of pictures of Sky and Harp. Here are some favorites, not in any particular order.
Tiny chubby hands!
Happy girls on Christmas morning. Harper wasn't very interested in taking pictures. :)
But Sky was! And she was soooo excited!
Harp was excited, too!
Pretty Christmas dresses
Harper got her first dolly. Opening/closing her eyes was a big hit. It takes lots of concentration.
"Harp, how old are you?" She was almost 1. Close enough!
Ah, the hedgehog. Harper loves that hedgehog! Last year, the nose was the most loveable part.
Hedgehog cruisin' in Grammy's Barbie car.
This is how Harp used to hug her animals. So cute.
Mikey got some Dominion expansions! Woohoo!
Cutie. I love the reflection on the ornament. Very artsy, right? Like Ms. Potato Head.
Sky got a new CTR ring and she LOVED it. She still wears it almost every day! I am so impressed by her ability to keep track of her belongings.
Sky also got "a camera that really works!" and a Leapster. She was in Heaven! She has played with them all year. After she opened her gifts she was so excited, just laughing away, and told us, "This is EXACTLY what I always wanted!" Score!
One happy 3-year-old and her loot!
Oh, Harp. Always eating!
That basically wraps up Christmas 2011. And it only took a year to get it done! Thank you, thank you--I'll be here all week!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment