2012! It was a good, long, busy year and to prove it, please note that I wrote the fewest blog posts ever.
I probably took the most pictures ever, but you'll have to drive over and click through them on my computer since, you know, they didn't end up on the blog. Plenty on Instagram, though!
Biggest Happenings of 2012:
*Harper learned to walk!
*Harper turned 1!
*I started as a contributing blogger at Emily's Reading Room!
*I started up the Skyisms posts in March! They are hilarious!
*Sky started preschool!
*Harper started calling me Baba!
*Mikey and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary, and our 11th dating anniversary!
*Mikey and I went to Kauai! (I still haven't blogged about the whole trip, but I did post a basic outline of our fun-filled week!)
*Mikey and I took our first helicopter ride! We landed on a waterfall!
*We bought a house!
*We moved!
*Sky turned 4!
*Sky took a dance class with her besty Elle, taught by the lovely Miss Marisa!
*Baby Leo was born!
*Sky performed on stage for the first time ever in the Merry Little Christmas Show!!!
*Harper stopped calling me Baba and we circled back to Mama! Also, broke most of our belongings with her crazy antics!
*I excelled in my goal to overuse exclamation points!
We've truly had a great year. We have been so blessed this year and are so incredibly grateful for what we have. Here's to another exciting year in 2013!!! Who knows what shenanigans we'll get up to?
(If you find that you just can't get enough of us, there are 402 photos from 2012 on Instagram. Peruse at your leisure!)
Monday, December 31, 2012
2012 Wrap-Up!
Posted by Kylie at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm so honored to be mentioned in a couple of those highlights! YES. Happy new year!
Post a Comment