Sky turned four in October! Coincidentally, that is when I began writing this post. Unfortunately we were moving at the same time and my blogging skills got packed in a box. But there was a party! And I have pictures!
Sky had been literally counting down the days until her birthday. Four is a big number, you know. She was very specific about what she wanted for her birthday, also. She was SO excited!
Proof!
And here's one reason why:
A princess bike! With a carriage for PupPup! In Sky's words, "This is EXACTLY what I always wanted!" Sky was so happy, she smiled like this all day:
Sky had a pretty cake! It was very dewickits. (I don't think I've ever blogged that word. Let it be known from this day forth that Sky used to pronounce "delicious" as "dewikits." Posterity shall read and remember this henceforth and forever.)
This is basically how the day went:
Sky is the sweetest little 4-year-old in the world. She is so conscientious and generous and snuggly! Harper could not ask for a sweeter big sister. We are so excited to see Sky learn and grow as a 4-year-old!
Expect a big party next year for Sky's GOLDEN BIRHTDAY! She'll be turning 5 on the 5th and that can only mean one thing: PARTY TIME!!!!!! Maybe next year Sky's dream of having an All The Pretty Things themed birthday party will be realized. You know, if she doesn't chose a different party theme by then. :)
Expect a big party next year for Sky's GOLDEN BIRHTDAY! She'll be turning 5 on the 5th and that can only mean one thing: PARTY TIME!!!!!! Maybe next year Sky's dream of having an All The Pretty Things themed birthday party will be realized. You know, if she doesn't chose a different party theme by then. :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment