Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Baby Leo 12.12.12!!!

Today is 12.12.12! That alone calls for a blog post, but I have a HUGELY exciting announcement: as the coolest possible birthday of the year, today was the obvious choice for Baby Leo's arrival!

Meet the cutest tiny nephew ever! See how he is doing smiley eyes because he knows I love him so much? And he doesn't even care how terrible I look today!


Look who can already wink! Lady killer!

So tiny. Ahh, I love him!

Could he be any cuter? Look at that perfect little face! I am just so happy he is here. What an awesome birthday for an incredible baby! Congratulations, Leisa and Josh!!! Leo is perfect and adorable and so, so snuggly. Love you, Baby Leo! Welcome to the family!

1 comments:

Whittron said...

so exciting! I also love your excitement! 12-12-12! What a lucky little boy!