I decided to take a picture of my couponing haul from this week. I only made it to CVS and Walgreens, though I did send Mike with a little envelope of coupons to use at Walmart later today so he can stock up on some smoothies for his newly adopted high-calorie diet.
Anyway, let's just focus on what I've accumulated thus far.
Here we have a pile of stuff with a retail value of $220.75:
I started to type everything out, but I don't have time to type it all. Almost everything here cost less than $1, but some items (like the $8 Tylenol Precise patches) were completely free! You can click on the picture to get a better look if you feel so inclined. :)
I spent a total of:
$35.79
...I saved...drumroll...
$184.96
A whopping 83.7% savings!
Not bad, eh? And that's a wrap.


2 comments:
The Couponator strikes again!!
You are amazing!!! I bow to you. (I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!)
Post a Comment