I wrote this post yesterday afternoon. Not this post, but a post, and I was so proud of myself for getting it done on the actual day Harper turned 4 months old. Because you know I've taken my sweet time lately...
When I pushed the "publish" button, I got a notice saying Blogger was down. It was down until about an hour ago. The post I wrote is nowhere to be found! So here's a newbie.
That seahorse is looking mighty tiny these days, eh?
Wearing her bunny hat from Auntie Hka! (The tag says 0-3mos, but it's just now fitting and since the weather is warming up I'm making her wear as much as she can before it's hot out!)
Man, she's 4 months old. That was fast! Probably because the past three months are a blur of crying (her, not me) and pacing (me, not her). It was a very slow three months, but somehow so slow it all meshed together to be remembered as a fast three months. And I don't even care about how that sentence makes no sense. This is the second time I've had to write the same post--deal with it!
Oh yeah, for journaling purposes: Harper is laughing and smiling all day. She's obsessed with me. I'm not just saying that--this kid loves me! Just ask Mike. She also loves the dogwood paintings Leisa did for our family room. She can happily stare at those for long periods of time.
Harper doesn't roll over yet, which means we can still let her lay on the ottoman. I love that massive ottoman. She is such a sweet little baby and Sky loves her like crazy. As I said to Mike, I knew there was a smiling happy baby in there hiding behind bad gas! Happy 4 months, Harp!



1 comments:
WOW she has grown! Both of your girls are Darling! I see she is finally starting to grow into the hat. ;) Also LOVE LOVE the royalty pic, man I wish we lived closer to you and Leisa (oh the laughs I would have on a daily basis with you guys around. :) )
Post a Comment