Wednesday, December 29, 2010

35 Weeks Down; 35 Days to Go!

I am 35 weeks pregnant today. That means 35 days until my due date!

We went to a checkup today and the baby is doing great. She's head down, her heartbeat is strong and she's wiggling all over the place. I'm only measuring 30 weeks, so they think my fluid level is low, but it seems like everything is fine overall.

I realized I haven't taken any pictures since my 19-week checkup so I had Mikey help me snap one. Not a fabulous angle but you get the idea:



And there you have it! Just 5 weeks to go until we meet baby girl #2. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

Oh, so cute! Widdow harpow wiw bee heew sune.

Kelli Nicole said...

You have the cutest belly. You're only measuring 30 weeks because you and your skinny self started out at like -5 weeks.

Also, your mantle is really cute. I would expect nothing less.

Kylie said...

Thanks Leisa and Kelli! But I did not start out at a -5 hahaha!

I loved your Christmas card. It came yesterday--I thought the letter was so funny. And your niece is adorable!