Friday, December 10, 2010

Warm and Cozy

We are definitely getting ready for a new baby in this house. Once we get Sky into her new big girl room I think we'll have everything we need for the baby. As long as she comes out a girl. And as long as we pick a name before she's born...

Our most recent preparations involve the purchase of a new infant car seat. Sky has tested it out--multiple times--and assures us that "baby witter (sister) will be warm and cozy, like me!"

Turns out, it makes a great TV-watching seat.


Oh, Sky's very into this whole warm-and-cozy thing right now. This morning she wrapped herself up in a blanket with "my hood on" (the blanket over her head) and told me, "Look at me, Mommy! I'm warm and cozy, like baby witter!"

Then she said, "Happy Holi, Mommy!"

Yes. Our daughter is Hindu. Have I not mentioned that before now? Happy Holi, everyone!

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sky sounds so adorable -- all the stories you write about her make me smile. She's so stinkin' cute!

And I'm glad you guys are getting ready for the new baby girl. Good luck choosing a name...Kip and I always have a hard time with that. :)