Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cousins!

I wish we lived closer to Leisa, because Skylar loves her cousins.

These kids had so much fun playing while we were in California for Thanksgiving. Kadie is great with Sky and now Sky is asking to play with Kadie every day. I love that! She has been asking to go to Kadie's house, too. I showed her a picture of a doll house on Monday night and asked if she liked it. She said, "Oh, I like it! I play at Kadie's house. That's Kadie's doll house! I play with it? Right now."

(I didn't bother to mention it's actually Sky's doll house, which she will be getting for Christmas from her Grandma and Grandpa Comfoltey. Woohoo! She is going to love it.)

I tend to get caught up in what's happening when we visit our families and I forget to take pictures, but here are the few I managed to snap on Thanksgiving!

Kadie and Sky drawing with chalk at Grammy's:


Laney being cute and eating some ice cream:


Crew, wishing he had some ice cream to eat...and tasting the table just in case Laney left some for him:


Crew, Sky and Laney. No idea where they got the chocolate, but they loved it!


Next time we play with cousins, there will be two little Comfoltey girls! Can't wait!

0 comments: