Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's a...

GIRL!!! Yay, baby girl #2!

Behold, me at 19 weeks:

Oh man, now we can reuse all those clothes in Sky's closet. We are so excited! Yay for girls!!!

8 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

She will be Skylar's mini-me. I can't wait to see her. :) You look so cute, makes me want a prego belly.

Whittron said...

Sisters and best friends! Yea for Sky for guess right!

Greg and Sariah said...

see....the chinese chart is amazing!!! moohahaha. well congrats on saving money and not having to buy new clothes, carseats, bedding, blankets, burpclothes, and everything else that sucks when you have to buy blue instead of pink!!!

Myriah Cohen said...

OH! I'm so excited! I think this is going to be great. But seriously, will you reconsider this whole "Lar" thing?

Brittany B said...

Congrats to you!Yay for being able to reuse. I really want to see you at the end. Please post pics.

Unknown said...

Woot Woot! You'll love going through all sky's clothes and "remembering" all the memories!

Ashley Packard said...

Congrats! Your little baby bump is so cute!!!! You are one hot mama!

Cade and Morgan said...

I am so excited!! Congrats big sis!!