Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12/31/69

That is the date that showed on about 60 new email messages on my iPod. 12/31/69.

I was WAY ahead of the email game, obviously.

So ahead of it I wasn't even born! How freaking awesome is that?!

I thought it was funny when one new message showed up with that date. It said it was from "No Sender" with "No Title" and "No Email Message." It also had no option to delete the message. I showed Mike and he thought it was funny, too!

Then this morning I woke up and opened my email on my iPod to find 50+ more just like it. And I couldn't delete them. I went to the Apple store (which is really weird, by the way--it was my first time there) and they told me to just update my inbox. That didn't work, so I just decided to delete my email account and re-add it which ultimately did the trick.

I wonder what that 12/31/69 business was all about, though?

0 comments: