Friday, October 29, 2010

Mommy, look! I'm nakey!

I have't posted anything for a while. Partially because I have just been busy; partially because I have been spending my un-busy time playing with my new Cricut.

Sky is being such a goof today, so I'm going to post some of the things she has said. Starting with:

(early this morning) "Hi, it's me! Here! It's my babies, and my two blankies and my books and, oh, you wear my necklace Mommy! I be right back. I get my pup pup, okay?" (hardly heard that last part because she was already running down the hall to her room)

"Look, Mommy, I did it! I turn on the TV all by myself! I did it!"

"Mommy, what's Sky doing? I'm playing Mommy's Hi-Pod! Catching the candies!" Whenever she says, "what's Sky's doing?" she immediately tells me what she's doing--no pause at all. She really likes to tell me what she's doing. All day long.

I went to dry my hair while she was eating breakfast. As soon as the hair drier stopped she said: "Mommy, look! I'm nakey!" I came out to check on her, and she was in just her diaper. I asked why she was nakey, and she said, "I don't  know! I get dressed now."

Counting in her high chair as Mike was leaving for work, after he said something with the word six in it: "Six, seven, eight, nine, ten...TWENTY! YAY!"

"Hey look! I'm dancing!" She is a great dancer.

"Mmm, I eat my peanut butter all gone in my tummy. It's yummy in my tummy!"

Right now she is chewing her peanut butter and honey sandwhich and laughing at me for no apparent reason. I asked her, "What do you want to do today?" Her answer: "Nothing" with a big smile on her face.

I love this girl.

1 comments:

Carla L. said...

this kid is so entertaining! We imitate her all the time here. Nick and Josh always tell me "Tay Too Mommy" whenever I fix their lunches or do their laundry or make their beds.